Our new website is live, and if you're a Broad, you're likely wondering how to get into Broad-only content.
Here's the directions:
- Select the head-and-shoulders icon in the upper right corner.
- The icon will change to pale blue after logging in and then you can access Broads-only content.
- Set up your password. We're sorry we couldn't keep the old passwords. They were known only to you. You can even reuse your old one.
- On the Login page, select Forgot password.
- Enter the email that you use with Broad Universe.
- A password will be emailed to you.
- You should receive a password quickly. If you don’t check your SPAM folder. If a password hasn't arrived in an hour, then email the Treasurer. Some of you have used two or three emails with us, so please send the best email to receive Broad Universe information.
- Once you get your password, login using your email.
- Start exploring!
The new site offers profile and privacy settings you control! Your profile appears in the public Directory so that readers and SF/F/H fans can learn about your work.
- To update your profile (and please do, regularly!), log in, then click on the head-and-shoulders icon.
- Your name is followed by View profile | Change password | Log out
- View profile takes you to My Profile where you can update or change information. Here you can:
- See what the public sees by selecting My directory profile.
- Add the cover art for 2 books along with titles and buy links.
- Add your pronouns
- There are several other options on the My Profile to explore, including:
- Member photo albums, a great place for artists to post their work
- Privacy, where you can select how much you want to share with the public and other Broads. For professionals looking for more freelance gigs, having your contact info public might be helpful.
- Don't forget to save changes when you're done!
After you login in, checkout the Welcome Broads page. Contact the Motherboard with any questions.