- NetGalley listings start on the first of the month and end on the final day of the month (28th, 29th, 30th or 31st, depending on the month/year.) The deadline for scheduling a title is the 25th of each month.
- We have a limited number of slots each month. To ensure you get the month you want, we recommend scheduling at least 2 months prior to the date you want the book to go live.
- $50 per month per book; $31 per month per book for Broad Universe Supporters.
- NetGalley targets librarians, booksellers and professional reviewers, who write for Booklist, Publisher Weekly, etc.
Do you have everything you need at hand--ISBN, jpg of your cover; UNSECURED epub, and/or UNSECURED pdf file of your book? If so, you're ready to...
Fill out the application below!
- Broad Universe's NetGalley slots run from the first of the month to the end of the month.
- After you submit your application, we will schedule your book and send you an invoice, which must be paid before we schedule your book.
- If there is a problem, such as a month being filled or your electronic files not opening, we will email you.